Please read our Waiver below BEFORE you request any services.
1. Please consult with your doctor before starting therapeutic bodywork therapy and asked any health questions or concerns.
2. Moms-to-Be. For your safety, I ask that you please wait until you are at least 13 weeks into your pregnancy before receiving any full bodywork therapies. Deep Tissue bodywork therapy should be avoided due to the deep pressure. As always, please consult with your doctor for any other questions or concerns.
3. I demonstrate a commitment to providing the highest quality therapy/bodywork to those who seek my professional services.
4. Acknowledge the worth and individuality of each person by not discriminating or behaving in any prejudicial manner.
5. No engaging in any sexual conduct or sexual activities involving clients in the course of a therapy session.
6. I project a professional image and uphold the highest standards of professionalism.
7. I accept responsibility to do no harm to the physical, mental and emotional well-being of self, clients, and associates.
8. Meditation music will be played and a candle will be lit as a guide to calm and balance the energy which unites mind, body, and spirit. This creates a zen environment and activates your chi.
9. You are allowed to cancel 24hrs prior to scheduled session. Your payment will not be refunded. I do, however, allow one (1) rescheduled massage session if you cancel within 24hrs. If you cancel less than 24hrs, your payment will be forfeited. You are required to schedule a new time and date.
10. I reserve the right to cancel any session I deem inappropriate or unsafe. Your payment will not be refunded. No exceptions.
11. The goal is the build a lasting professional relationship through my therapy services.
12. Recommendation: Drink a 8oz glass of water or cup of tea after your bodywork or stretching session.